Sunday, July 4, 2010

the chocolate cake story

I am a person who love to eat good food..and quite frankly, I love to spend my time in the kitchen..all those time spent ib the kitchen will be worth while when you see the face of the person who eats your cooking enjoys your meal...

So when I saw this small oven was sold in a discount price in a supermarket in town,I can not resist myself to say not to buy the oven..one,because its an investment for my future life in case I have my own house,and two because there are just so many things that I can do with the oven and the possibility of food that I can make is now endless...I am sooo happy :)

By the time I reached home, its all about baking time..I know exactly what recipee I want to try on..its a dark fudge chocolate cake that apparently so easy to make and effortless...but because I am so new in this baking and I don't know how to operate the oven, I ended up only turning on the heater on the top part and not the lower part...what happen was..my cake is overly dry and crispy on top but still fluidy inside...

I tried to turn on the lower heater as well but I guess the trick just didn't work..so I was left with an unfinished dark chocolate fudge cake ...

Oooh...I wish I can have more patience to do this...I better be..because this chocolate cake should be devilishly sinfull once I can master the technique..just wait and see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment